We’re Hiring: Finance & Administration Officer
Salary – £29,796 – £33,759 pro-rata (depending on experience)
1 x Permanent posts (full-time or part-time)
Leathermarket Joint Management Board (JMB) is an established self-financing TMO that manages and maintains 1,500 homes in Bermondsey. Leathermarket Community Benefits Society (CBS) was established to deliver affordable housing on JMB estates.
We are looking to expand the LCBS client team with a permanent Finance & Administration Officer, to undertake a range of duties in relation to the provision of community led housing and in particular Administration of LCBS and LCH budgets.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Maintain financial/budgetary management information and reporting systems.
- Provide administration support to a range of work areas.
- Preparing progress-monitoring reports for internal and external clients.
- Establish and maintaining databases for a range of information.
- Servicing meetings and managing mailshots.
- Work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
Please find the full role profile below:
To apply, complete the Application Form below and email it to Rachel.Brain@LeathermarketCBS.org.uk
Closing date: 9th December 2019