We’re hiring 2 Community & Communications Managers – apply to join our team!
Salary – £33,795 – £43,404 pro-rata (depending on experience)
2 x Permanent posts (full-time, part-time or job share welcome)
Leathermarket Joint Management Board (JMB) is an established self-financing TMO that manages and maintains 1,500 homes in Bermondsey. Leathermarket Community Benefits Society (CBS) was established to deliver affordable housing on JMB estates. We are looking to expand the LCBS client team with two permanent Community & Communications Managers, to undertake a range of duties in relation to the provision of community led housing. This will include resident consultation; allocation of new build affordable homes; managing the interface, communication and coordination between the residents, affordable housing delivery team, stakeholders and JMB service areas; coordinating governance and administration; communicating the work of CBS through a range of channels.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- A track record and commitment to working with communities to provide community facilities.
- Demonstrable track record of leading successful community consultations.
- An understanding of the issues around the provision of affordable homes.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong and supportive relationships with a wide range of residents, colleagues and stakeholders, through a wide range of channels – including the use of social media.
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
The full role profile and person specification can be downloaded here:
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV explaining how you meet each of the requirements set out in the Person Specification to firstname.lastname@example.org