There are a number of positions available for residents interested in working for the contractors building the Leathermarket CBS new homes.
Role – Labourers, Metal stud fixers, Tapers & Jointers
Employer – Tim K Construction Ltd
- To assist in loading out materials to locations required by fixers
- To ensure the site is kept clean of waste materials created by the nature of our works
- Must be able to work in a team
- Liaise directly with Tim K Site manager (Sebastian Fartade)
- Pay is negotiable and is paid every 2 weeks
Metal stud fixers
- To install metal stud, plasterboard in accordance with the specifications, and to a high quality
- Must be able to read and set out from drawings given.
- Pay is on a price work basis with very good rates and is paid every 2 weeks.
Tapers & Jointers
- To tape and joint partitions and suspended ceilings to the required standard
- Pay is on a price work basis with very good rates and is paid every 2 weeks
For all roles, candidates must hold relevant:
– CSCS card
– UTR number
– NI Number
– If non British a current passport
How to apply
Contact: Bill Jarman or Sebastian Fartade of Tim K Construction Ltd
Mobile: 07980 011980
Landline: 0208 550 4202
Address: Level 33, 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf
Role: Trainee Bricklaying Foreman / Site Manager
Employer: AES Brickwork Ltd.
We are a dynamic company specialising in Brickwork & Blockwork sub-contracting and our knowledge and experience result in our ability to offer a full and comprehensive range of services to satisfy our client’s requirements. Our commitment to quality and customer service has earned us an exceptional reputation within the industry. We work on various types of projects such as Commercial, Retail, Educational, Leisure and Industrial.
We are currently seeking a Trainee Bricklaying Foreman / Site Manager who is keen and driven to progress themselves into a supervisory/management level position. For this role, the majority of projects will be London based and you will be assisting and working directly for the relevant Contracts Manager.
Support the Contracts Manager in implementing best site practice and run projects but also can still work on the tools as and when required, including
- Set and agree goals for with the site team to ensure: Quality, Cost, Timings & above all Client satisfaction
- Manage and effectively deal with risks with support from Line Manager where appropriate
- Assist and help manage and lead team to achieve goals
- Manage client expectations and assist in delivery of client objectives
- Advise resource co-ordinator of resource requirements in timely manner, plan short and medium term resource requirements
Skills and experience required:
- Some experience in Bricklaying, preferably having either achieved or working towards the necessary qualifications
- All necessary CSCS qualifications is a must
- Create a sense of urgency and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Getting the best from people – motivation, communication skills
- Planning & Organising
How to apply
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress your career with a reputable company, please send your CV in for consideration.
Contact: Tony Stevens of AES Construction Ltd
Tel: 01234 362733